Quiet day on the Ranch yesterday. I spent it with the BorderCollie Bros, and the horses by re-introducing them to brushing and combing. Not a lot of it, as it is a re-introduction. However, Sage at least is like, hey, I remember that. Stormy, however, is still not quite so sure about me.
And, snagged from a multitute of places (hmm, lessee, wedschilde, fatfred, singingnettle, canuckdesz, amongst others...
- If you lace madshutterbug from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat madshutterbug, though it may feel uncomfortable. (unable to speak to the veracity... any witnesses?)
- Madshutterbug is actually a mammal, not a fish. (absolutely true)
- Madshutterbug is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives!
- Madshutterbug is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes. (true)
- Madshutterbugomancy is the art of telling the future with madshutterbug. (oh baby!)
- Madshutterbug has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- The average duration of sexual intercourse for madshutterbug is two minutes! (nuhUH!)
- Madshutterbug is 984 feet tall.
- Madshutterbug is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out.
Well, off to feed the critters.