I've seen this in muy mucho places today. Keep in mind then, I'm in the category of people who will try anything once, and often more than once. There's only one thing I can't (apparently) eat (eggplant), and there are a few things I won't try again (uni comes to mind).
1. Fresh fish
4. Thai food := define please. I've eaten at a local Thai restaurant... I like Pod Thai Noodles.
5. Chinese food := define please. I've eaten at many Chinese restaurants...
6. Ice cream
11. Moreton Bay Bugs (Based on reading other versions of this meme, I assume these are crawfish-like, but am not familiar with Moreton Bay. I am familiar with crawfish. Crawfish etufe, eh?)
12. Clam chowder
13. Barbecues := define please. As in restaurant? Have eaten at lots of home barbecues too; it's in the sauce & the cooking, eh?
19. Cream tea
24. Sandwiches (well, DUH!)
25. Greek food := define please. I've eaten at several Greek restaurants, and eaten souvlaki
27. Mexican food := define please. I've eaten at many places calling themselves Mexican restaurants... not to be confused with TexMex
29. American diner breakfast (Yes, I've eaten breakfast in American Diner's)
31. Venison (of many, many types: Elk, Moose, Deer, and More!)
32. Guinea pig
36. Barramundi (Presuming I've not had it yet...)
37. Reindeer (Though this is based on the assumption that there's a difference between reindeer and deer...)
40. Australian meat pie (I've had Kiwi meat pies, and want more... & I know better than to ask if they're different. Of Course they're Different!)
42. Durian fruit
44. Ribs (Beef, Pork, Water Buffalo, Bison)
45. Roast beef
47. Jerk chicken/pork (BOTH!)
50. Cornish pasty (I've also had Michigan UP pasty... )
We likes food, Precious!