1. What blood group are you?
2. Do you give blood? Why/why not?
I have in the past.
3. Are you listed as an organ donor? Again, why/why not?
Yes, because I've been too personally involved in the entire organ donation thing. There's entirely too great a need, and too little source for this. It is, however, ultimately an individual decision.
4. Would you donate an organ or other part of your body (eg bone marrow) while still alive?
Yes, though I can't answer specifics without knowing situations.
5. Would you consider leaving your body to medical science? Or maybe just parts of your body?
What ever they want, it's theirs. Once I shuffle off this mortal coil, I'm on to the next Great Adventure, and I presume I shall be provided with the necessary equipment to participate.