I've not used IE by choice for some time now, though every now and then it may still get fired up on the home PC. Not common though.
I've used FireFox in the past, do not have a copy loaded on the PC currently. May need to change that.
I do have copies of Chrome (primary) and Safari loaded, and do use them both.
Today, I ran into major annoyance, problems, accessing PayPal via vendor sites to make payments using Chrome. Twice. Logged into PayPal directly no problem, other than it still shows an old and defunct e-mail addy as the login name. Checked profile, indeed shiny new e-mail addy (or at least relatively new) is designated as the primary addy. So this time around, deleted the old defunct e-mail. Logged out. Tried to make payments using vendor site.
Still no joy.
Tried logging into PayPal directly. No joy.
After a round of tech support, automated help, and a round of tech support, Real Person help, determined that password change (showing as successful) probably, nay indeed is successful. However, Chrome kept showing me error, no login messages. Safari got me in.
Hmm. Think I might just change that password again. Not that I'm paranoid or anything. Then purge all the history and cookies and such out of Chrome. Just because.
This entry was originally posted at http://madshutterbug.dreamwidth.org/141623.html. Please comment there using OpenID.