But Found It Irresistable meme, schnagged from canuckdesz
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$0.00. US. Which equates to $0.00 Australian, NZ, and Canadian. Haven't looked for any Pounds, Euros, or Yen yet.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favourite plant?
I think the Johnson Wax plant designed by Frank Lloyd Wright is fairly nice, but there is an abandoned orange processing plant near De Leon Springs that is fairly fascinating.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
NOYFB. Besides, it's not a person.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Hell, No. It's not the application of labels that hurts (though it can), but removing them is a royal bitch.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Berkenstocks. Berkies, actually. Because I can put them in the washer-sterilizer when they are covered in blood and other body fluids.
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Actually, I prefer a bright dark room. It is a fallacy that the walls of dark rooms must be painted black to prevent ruining photographs.
11. What did you have for breakfast?
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
Did you know that with application of sufficent force, even pigs can fly? One does not, necessarily, want to be located at the end of the ballistic path, however.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Text messages? My cell phone does text messages?
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Hell no! (Yes, I'm stealing someone elses words here. Plagarism.)
16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
Just happy to be here.
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
An old cat.
19. How many hours a week do you work?
At which job?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None at the moment. Ask me again on Sunday evening.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
I'll let you know when I reach it. (Yes, I'm stealing someone elses words here. Plagarism, shameless and unadulterated and repeated.)
22. Your worst enemy?
I honestly don't know. I'd have considered "Time" but I'm already guilty of plagarism twice.
23. What is your current desk top picture?
On which PC? The one I'm typing this on, "Chicago's Under the Weather."
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Is it too early for lunch?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Mistakes make us what we are. I'd go for the cash. Is it tax free?